No announcement yet.

Control Panel Setting for Airco 300amp Hornet

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Panel Setting for Airco 300amp Hornet

I have a Airco 300amp Welder/Generator Hornet. The settings on the two switches on the control panel have faded and I can't read them any more. I believe the left switch(major amperage) has 5 settings and the right switch(fine setting) has 10 settings.
    Can anyone tell what the left switch settings are left to right?? I believe the right switch is 0-10(counter clockwise), is this correct. Thanks for your help. This welder is similar to a 1978 Miller Big 20 but I haven't been able to fine a picture clear enough to figure out the switch settings.

You could look here,, download the owner's manual for the Big 20, see if it's similar to what you have. If so, there will be some clear diagrams and/or descriptions in the pdf file.
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

suggestion for user manual

I did that...and it talks about the settings without using any specific numbers and doesn't show any pictures of the front of the control I don't know if its 100,125,...300 or 100,150,200,...300...

An Airco # is a bunch of #'s an letters, soooo if you posted a picture.....

Picture of Airco 300 Welder

Picture of the Airco Control Panel that was faded over time until you can't read the settings.
          Attached Files

airco superhornet control settings

here ya go, this is from my airco superhornet 300.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by firebird; 03-27-2011, 12:30 PM. Reason: attachment