No announcement yet.

welding truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2006 Jeep Liberty Diesel 4x4 2 in lift flowmaster exhaust. I would trade you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ingin689 View Post
      thanks, there are alot of millers out there just like you said....its a losing arguement just like.....whats better, ford or chevy? lol

what kind of work is going on there? structural? i've been looking into moving around the phoenix area.

yeah i'd take $6500 for the welder.
      Coolidge is where the power plant is going up. Its about 60 miles from phoenix. Lots of pipe and structural. I can pm you a contact number if you want.
      Good price for the machine. Im looking to buy one and will keep you in mind.
      sigpic2007 dodge 3500 cummins

Comment

Originally posted by sae350 View Post
        Coolidge is where the power plant is going up. Its about 60 miles from phoenix. Lots of pipe and structural. I can pm you a contact number if you want.

yeah if you could pm me a contact number for that job, that would be greatly apriciated. i'd love to do some strucual down there.

Comment

Power Plant

Originally posted by sae350 View Post
          SAE: Is that all the dirt work going on west of I-10, or is it over by Florence?

Dave
          "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

Working...
          X