Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

welding rig pictures

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welding rig pictures

I havent seen any welding rig threads as of late, so post them if you got them boys, Seeing as I started the thread I'll have to post something until I wash my truck up,
    Last edited by pipeline Dan; 03-01-2009, 10:37 AM.

Well I guess it's not flippin' -20c your way! Trick is, before leaving the truck wash, to use that great power air hose to blow out the water in your doors, locks and cabinet doors. Lookin' forward to seeing that rig of yours, don't think I've seen any pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornerstone View Post
      Well I guess it's not flippin' -20c your way! Trick is, before leaving the truck wash, to use that great power air hose to blow out the water in your doors, locks and cabinet doors. Lookin' forward to seeing that rig of yours, don't think I've seen any pics.
      Still cold up there EH! its +5 here today!! I will post some pictures of my rig, Its very dirty, it has been for close to a month now, things are so tight that its either wash the truck or eat KD but if you dont mind some dirt I'll post some ASAP. Where's your pictures Cornerstone???

Comment

who cares if its dirty? it a truck its ment to be dirty.

Comment

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. lol I've got to figure again how to post pics, but will when I can.

Comment

Wellllllll, it seems we need someone to step up and break the ice, so I'll volunteer to show them off

First rig and then the second rig. Same truck between the two.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'll toss one in too.
              Now let's see something new!
              Attached Files

Comment

Cornerstone's NEW Deck

Bob, I know you are not the most computer-savvy, so I took the liberty of posting up the pics you sent me a while back.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Black Wolf; 03-01-2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

well i dunno how to put em here but click my thinger in my signature and it'll take you to old pics of my truck i'll have to up date

cornerstone deck in Nice Nice Nice who built it how much pm me let me know reall Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Black Wolf View Post
                    Cornerstone's NEW Deck

Bob, I know you are not the most computer-savvy, so I took the liberty of posting up the pics you sent me a while back.
                    No problem Jason and thanks because the time I'd get around to actually posting pics, the post would be on the fourth page of old posts! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lynx_welding View Post
                      well i dunno how to put em here but click my thinger in my signature and it'll take you to old pics of my truck i'll have to up date

cornerstone deck in Nice Nice Nice who built it how much pm me let me know reall Nice
                      Thanks Shane and check your pm.

Comment

Dang It Bob, you've been holding out on me, that is one of the nicest decks I have ever seen. All this rig talk has got me wanting to rig up again

Comment

coalsmoke i like your new deck. how do you get your metal to stay on your tailgate?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Coalsmoke! I've been wondering why I didn't switch to a deck long ago. And sorry, but I thought I had sent you pics of the new setup. Guess I've just been enjoying this deck so much, it totally evaded me. But really, it is that much more practical and conventional to operate with and I would strongly suggest to anyone still thinking of rigging up, to go this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornerstone View Post
                              Thanks Coalsmoke! I've been wondering why I didn't switch to a deck long ago. And sorry, but I thought I had sent you pics of the new setup. Guess I've just been enjoying this deck so much, it totally evaded me. But really, it is that much more practical and conventional to operate with and I would strongly suggest to anyone still thinking of rigging up, to go this way.
                              Wow! nice rig Cornerstone!! I dont know if I can post my rig now I'll take some pictures today, I am like you Cornerstone I dont know how to make my pictures small enough to post, I did with my old welding trucks but cant remember how now

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.