Weldmark cutting and brazing toch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weldmark cutting and brazing toch

Hello guys, I had a friend call and ask me if I knew who made cutting and welding tips that were compatilble with his weldmark light duty outfit. I told him I would go on this site as I was not familiar with weldmark or who makes it. I know one of you guys will definitely have the answer.

Thanks in advance

Wheelchair (Bill Green)
    Last edited by Wheelchair; 02-01-2009, 12:54 PM.

Originally posted by Wheelchair View Post
    Hello guys, I had a friend call and ask me if I knew who made cutting and welding tips that were compatilble with his weldmark light duty outfit. I told him I would go on this site as I was not familiar with weldmark or who makes it. I know one of you guys will definitely have the answer.

Thanks in advance

Wheelchair (Bill Green)

Bill,
    If I recall, weldmarks torches are Victor. The lightest thing I have seen them sell is the cutmaster line.
    -Aaron
    "Better Metalworking Through Research"

Miller Dynasty 300DX
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Miller Spectrum 375 extreme
    Miller Millermatic Passport

Miller Spot Welder
    Motor-Guard stud welder

Smith, Meco, Oxweld , Cronatron, Harris, Victor, National, Prest-o-weld, Prest-o-lite, Marquette, Century Aircraft, Craftsman, Goss, Uniweld, Purox, Linde, Eutectic, and Dillon welding torches from 1909 to Present. (58 total)

Comment

Originally posted by Aerometalworker View Post
      Bill,
      If I recall, weldmarks torches are Victor. The lightest thing I have seen them sell is the cutmaster line.
      -Aaron
      Aaron the cutmaster is exactly what he has. Do you think a Victor light weight brazing tip will work.

Thanks
      Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelchair View Post
        Aaron the cutmaster is exactly what he has. Do you think a Victor light weight brazing tip will work.

Thanks
        Bill

Bill,
        Im not sure if the mdeium duty or J series would be the correct one. If the handle is the same as a J28 or 100 then the J series tip would work. My guess is that its the super common medium duty setup.
        -Aaron
        "Better Metalworking Through Research"

Miller Dynasty 300DX
        Miller Dynasty 200DX
        Miller Spectrum 375 extreme
        Miller Millermatic Passport

Miller Spot Welder
        Motor-Guard stud welder

Smith, Meco, Oxweld , Cronatron, Harris, Victor, National, Prest-o-weld, Prest-o-lite, Marquette, Century Aircraft, Craftsman, Goss, Uniweld, Purox, Linde, Eutectic, and Dillon welding torches from 1909 to Present. (58 total)

Comment

Working...
        X