Best welding machine for.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best welding machine for.......

I am looking for a good TIG machine for welding racecar chassis with. I am not looking to spend alot of money yet. I am looking at the Econotig machine. The only problem I see is the lead length. Can anyone tell me if longer lead is aval. for this machine. Can anyone recomend a better machine for around the same price.

Thank you very much,

Zeb

I think the Maxstar line of inverters would be a little better bang for the buck...providing your not welding aluminum. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Thanks

I will be welding alum. I will be building and repairing Mini Sprints. Do you know anything about the lead length?? Just curious. I dont want to have to get an extinsion coord to be able to use the machine accross the shop.

Thanks for the help,

Zeb

Comment

Dynasty 200DX

zkoobs1978: For about $2800 and another $620 for the contractor kit, you've got yourself ONE nice machine! The portability and voltage input versatility alone, is worth the price. There are a lot of Forum Members who are proud owners of one of these, so I'll let them add their comments. Hopefully this spring, I'll have mine.

Dave
        "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

Working...
        X