Miller Trailblazer 302

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Trailblazer 302

Has Anyone Used This Welder? Can Anyone Tell Anything About The Machine?
    I Am Going To Buy A Power Source And I Thougth This Would Be A Good One To Use All The Processes.
    I Have Used Miller For Many Years, That Would Be My Favorite Pick Of The Litter. But Has Anyone Used This One?
    Thank You

Yes, and it does just fine. I got the LP option (+$700) cause all that new additives i gas goes off quick. The propane is cleaner for the engine and i think easier to drag around. one big tank that doesnt spill instead of lots of little silling ones.
    there is supposed to be a 5% power reduction with LP, but i never noticed it yet.

my next choice would be a 1800rpm diesel for big $$$$'s

G

Comment

Originally posted by DARRELLEDGELL View Post
      Has Anyone Used This Welder? Can Anyone Tell Anything About The Machine?
      I Am Going To Buy A Power Source And I Thougth This Would Be A Good One To Use All The Processes.
      I Have Used Miller For Many Years, That Would Be My Favorite Pick Of The Litter. But Has Anyone Used This One?
      Thank You
      I don,t have a 302,but i have a 300D W/ 898/HRS and it has been good to me no complaints here.
      +
      BB402D
      TB300D
      DIMENSION652
      MM250X
      MAXSTAR140
      S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
      HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Comment

I love my 302, it is really the nicest welding machine I had a chance to work on. I can tigs, migs, stick weld, and lay down some really nice beads. For a gas powered welder, it really has a smooth welding operation, with no hiccups. I've only had mine for about a year, so maybe some of these guys here can give you a little more info than I, but I love mine, and no matter what the weather, she starts up every time.
        If you want peace, be prepared for war!

Comment

Trailblazer 302

Darrelledgell: I've had mine for a about a year now, and it's perfect for my needs. I optioned for the electric fuel pump, as I take mine up to my friends ranch in North Eastern Arizona where the elevation is 7000+ feet. Keep this in mind if you live in the "High Country." I also got the GFCI outlets for good measure. It runs my Extreme 375 Plasma, Maxstar 150S stick, Extreme 8VS wire feeder and has excellent arc characteristics for 6010's and 7018's. For the extra money over the cost of the Bobcat, and it's "2 generator" system and 3-phase arc output, it is well worth the money. Having said that, specifically what are your needs? This machine is rated "best in class" and that is basically service truck, plant maintenance, 3/16 CAC-A. They do make a 3 cylinder Kubota diesel, but if your needs are greater then maybe the TB 350D, PipePro 304, Pro 300 or Big 40 would be your choice. For a lot of us, the Trailblazer 302 is just perfect. Hope this helps.

Dave
          "Bonne journe'e mes amis"

Comment

Working...
          X