Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Pictures on the Forums

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Olds Performance; 01-21-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Nice engine there Olds man...Bob

Comment

Posting pics from an iPhone cause iMBroke

Can I?

Comment

Posting pics from your iPhone

If you'd like to post a picture directly from your iPhone (or any smartphone), there's no automated way to do this yet. But you're welcome to send the pics as attachments to forum@millerwelds.com. Just let us know the title of your post and we should be able to attach. Being a manual process, please allow us some time make that happen. An iPhone lets you group up to five photos in a single email. Newer models even resize the photos as you send, select the Medium size.

As an option, you may want to sync your phone with a desktop or laptop computer to transfer the photos and post on your own. Pretty easy -- just Google that. Either way, we want to see those pictures.

Comment

what about alternate hosting sites? [new to Miller Forums]

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post
            You have to use an Image Hosting site like Photobucket

Copy the Link address
            Click on the Postcard icon and paste the address there.
            Can you use Flickr?

Originally posted by Craig in Denver View Post
            Please mention resizing to 800 x 600 max. Larger won't fit on many screens anyway.
            My wife says give this guy a huge THUMBS UP! There's no sense in trying to upload an original 8 or 10 MB shot direct from the camera to any online forum (that level of detail is seldom ever needed); but there's a lot of folks out there who do just that, especially in forwarded email.
            --------------------------
            Testing (plz ignore):

[...Ok, so that apparently didn't work....]
            Last edited by weldesigned; 02-13-2012, 05:03 PM. Reason: Checking photo link

Comment

wow that seems difficuly....how do i get my logo on forum responses and threads?...i uploaded a icon but it doesnt show...

Comment

i just go to tinypic.com upload it....copy the link and add it to forum post seems much easier unless im missing something....when i click to post new thread...i dont see a paperclip says my html is off is that why?...stumped seems like a difficult forum for a computer idiot...lol

Comment

Here's another free image hosting website with fewer ads than most, and a MUCH easier user interface. It provides copy/pastable links beside each pic, and each pic in 3 sizes: thumbnail, standard (resized), and original (full-size). It also allows captions directly below each pic, several ways to view each album, and unlimited albums/pics/vids. Only the size of each is limited, but I've never hit that limit on any of my media. Here are a few examples:

Comment

Originally posted by Broccoli1 View Post
                    We don't do any Video, just Still Photo Digital capture. I have a few friends in the Video world I'll ask em' and send you a PM.
                    Brocolli , how do we get the miller welding forum on the tapatalk app for android?

Comment

Canox C-150 AC/DC-HF / manual, parts

I've recently acquired this older welder, a Canox C-150 AC/DC-HF stick and tig welder. I am looking for information on a manual and parts source. Right now I think the transformer in the tig section may be broken, but am just trying to check it out now. This only has a simple plug to run the tig. The remote switch works, but there is no power at the plug end. I'd appreciate any information anyone may have. Thanks

Comment

Testing. Trying to get pics to show without clicking on them.
                        Name:  b7a44a0fc41797604520d39a35905798.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  213.9 KB

That didn't work either.
                        Last edited by MMW; 11-22-2013, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.