Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Miller RFC-14 Foot Control

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Miller RFC-14 Foot Control

SOLD

For sale or trade:

Miller's RFC-14 Foot Control. This is the super heavy duty version. All metal design for industrial and production applications. Bought it new from a guy who welds for CHIP KING RACING as their weldor/ fabricator. He never used it cause he prefers the finger control. I bought this not knowing how big it was in size. It's pretty heavy compared to other foot controls. I thought it would be smaller. Open to trades. It is the same outer case as the RFC-23A . I did test it and it work fine. If you need a video I guess I could make one somehow. I just cleaned it cause it had a thick layer of dust on it when I got it. 14 pin connector with 5 pins in it. same as the new RFC-14 and RFC-14HD but with a metal cover. Any questions call me, PM me, or email me. I posted this on a few other forums.

Originally posted by weldersales View Post
    The RFC-14 was the original 14 pin control built in the same metal box as the RFC-23A and using the same size resistor with the sliding brush. The newer, lower, plastic RFCS-14 uses a small 2 watt potentiometer. Both do the same job. weldersales

James
    stillboostin@comcast.net
    (410) 830-9616
    Last edited by StillBoostin; 07-19-2008, 04:47 PM.

One more pic:

Owners manual:

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o826n_mil.pdf
    Last edited by StillBoostin; 07-14-2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

SOLD

Sold to patf on weldingwebs.com

James

Comment

I have one of these! I have been selling off and downsizing some of my old equipment. it is hardly used and i wonder if there is an adaptor or way to rewire and make this a spare for a Miller Maxstar 150 STH?

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.