Might be selling welding truck or parting out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be selling welding truck or parting out

I will know at the end of the week if I'm going to be selling my welding truck. Just wanted to post it up here to see if anyone has any interest if I do end up selling it. I'd like to sell it all together, but may consider parting out.

89 GMC Serria 2500 HD, 2WD, LWB, 5.7 V8/Auto, New Rebuilt Motor, New Brakes, New Tires, New Door Latches, New Tint, P/W, P/L, PS, A/C, Miller Bobcat 250 w/175 hrs, 100 Sting 1/0 Cable, 40 Ground 1/0 Cable, 75 Torch Hose, 200 Oxy Bottle, 30lb Propane Bottle, Harris Torch w/ Propane Tip, Diamond Plate Tool Box
    NorthridgeFabrications.com

Need a picture. Upgrade or just getting out all together?

Comment

I'm working on a picture. I'm moving over to all shop welding.

Comment

I worked on the road for years Mechanic/hydraulic/welding work. I like the shop work best for welding. All euipment is there, all your material and tools too. I turn down all road work now
        Scott
        HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

Wish I could turn it down, just too much of ot and my stuff requires site installation. Tought to sell a item and say SEE YA, when I can bank installation hours of profit...

Comment

back when i was full time welding shop,and a lot younger i got the big idea to sell my portable equipment and just go shop welding only.for me,it was a huge mistake.lost a lot of work because i couldnt take care of my customers,mainly the contractors and farmers.bout 6 mths later i was rigging another trailer and bobcat.hope it works out for ya either way you go.

Comment

I bring as much work as I can home, but it's my portable ability that makes it all possible . . . I could see at some point selling my big truck, with the 500 amp Lincoln, but very much doubt I could ever completely get out of the portable business . . .

Comment

Alright looks like I am selling the rig. Thanks for everyones suggestions. Well change in plans, I got offered a job welding in house at Crown Energy so I'm taking that offer and am going to build up shop work on my time off. Here's a link to pictures of the truck: www.BryanDowdyLLC.com

Comment

$$$$$......??????

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
                  Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
                  MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
                  Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
                  Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
                  Miller 30-A Spoolgun
                  Miller WC-115-A
                  Miller Spectrum 300
                  Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
                  Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400

Comment

I'm not real sure yet, would not mind some suggestions.

Comment

I agree, you probably need portable work to make a living. Especially if you make a product and need to install it. Since I don't need the work to make a living [already have a full time job]its easier in teh shop. I don't really have the time it seems. I can fix 2-3 things in my shop in the time it would take to run to different jobs. But I too loose work because I won't go there and do it. Maybe when I retire I might do a little who knows

good luck anyway
                      Scott
                      HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

Comment

Working...
                      X