pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ftgokie

just wondering how you like your 350D, been thinking about getting one I had aBig Blue 302D but it was just to big for the old truck and it was getting a bunch of hours

Comment

Stickman....now this is gonna sound funny....but, im new to the whole welding thing....I was told the 350D would be my best bet in the long run....so I bought it..so far ive made 2 cattle guards, welded up a front end loader for my cousin, welded up a 80' sign for a Phillips66 that was about to fall down due to high wind, and welded up a guys trailer tounge that had broken its welds going down the highway. So really dont know much about it. It seems like its gonna do everything I want it to do....nice and quiet, smooth running machine.. And, last couple days we got a big ice storm here in Oklahoma..we were without power for 2 days, but my brother in law is an electriccian and he took my meter out and we hooked the welder in to supply the house, it was like we didint lose power at all. So as of right now, its almost paid for itself. The 350D is a little more expensive, but I think its the way to go IMO....

Comment

Pile Buck....your the exception to the rule

Comment

Nice looking rig.

Comment

Working...
          X