pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics

Finally figured out how to get the pics on here you guys try not to make to many jokes about her shes old but gets the job done, plans for new one in the works.
    Attached Files

welding rig

looks like a good set up to me, at least you have your wraps on the right side
    and your welder is pointing the right way You have to crawl before you can
    run. You still get the same rate as the guy that works beside you
    It will come with time. I'll bet at the end of the day, you feel just as proud as
    I do when I drive my truck back home at the end of the day. Just like me old or new rig Its a pretty good feeling EH!
    DODGE 1 TON 6.7
    PIPEPRO 304
    TO MANY TOOLS
    JUST WELDING IN CIRCLES
    rig welders are like wheelbarrows hard to push around
    and easily upset
    go flames go

Comment

Thanks guys

Apperatite the complments hopfully one of these days Ill get that big new shiny rig, I put it all in my 2500HD but just didnt like the set up thats why the welder has a frame around it so I could put my cables and bottles on it and pick it all up at he same time but just didn't like it.Mainly do just misc welding trying to figure out how to get in the pipe side more but its hard in my country all unioun and noboy will take new guys, so I take what I can get

Comment

looks good stick man,heck we are almost neighbors.im just down the road from ya.welcome

Comment

welding Rod

Hey man yah we are neighbors did a little pipe job a while back in glascow I think thats close to you. Buitful country you guys got.

Comment

good looking rig,yea im about a hr from glascow.about 1 hr 15min from you.do you shop weld too or just rig weld??????

lot of good guys on here,just watch the canadians

Comment

welding Rod

yea probally do just as much shop work as moblie work shops located in nicholasville, most people know it as John michael Montogmery home town.

Comment

i know it as stanton racing engines hometown.

Comment

staton racing engines Ive never heard of them, so are you guys busy down your way I know weve been very slow sense christmas Iam hoping its just been the weather.

Comment

Stickman,
                    Good looking rig. New and shiney don't put more money in your pocket.
                    Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by J hall View Post
                      Stickman,
                      Ditto that. Looks good stick man, thaks for posting the pics.
                      Dynasty 350DX
                      Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
                      MM 350P
                      MM Passport Plus
                      Spectrum 375 Extreme
                      08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Originally posted by J hall View Post
                        Stickman,
                        I agree, it looks practical and easily adaptable if necessary.

Comment

Hey stickman....looks good to me..like J Hall said....new and shiny stuff dont make ya a better weldor or put more money in yer pocket...its all about your abilities.. Im a newbie here, I have made a lifechanging decision and changing jobs. I have been wanting to weld for a living and just said what the heck, im gonna just do it. So here we are. I am getting my things together so I can weld for a living.
                          You have a nice looking setup to me...simple, yet effective. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by ftgokie View Post
                            new and shiny stuff dont make ya a better weldor
                            I totally disagree! I bought a shinny new (1st picture) with little to no experience got this 2nd picture.

See, it's all in the shinny new machine.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Coalsmoke View Post
                              just think of the welds you'd be doing if you had got the 700 instead. oh well, guess pile bucks can't have all the glory
                              HEY! I’ll have you know, I was working on my “bigger is better” problem . Few years ago I would have got a 1700! Do they make a 1700?

Comment

Working...
                              X