Minor electric shock when welding.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor electric shock when welding.

Good afternoon , if any one can help me, I will be very grateful, my welder advised me that when he starts welding some times he gets a minor electric shock.
    Can this be the M25 gun assembly?
    Millermatic 250X

Last edited by aametalmaster; 06-07-2017, 07:38 PM.

It happens to me on high humid days esp if I am sweating. Is the covering on the gun gooseneck broken or cracked?...Bob
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

When asking about the the possibilities of your equipment, pictures are worth a thousand words. Other causes can be the location of the work clamp and weldor on large weldments.

Please use the subject line for the actual subject, so that we can search threads easily and remember what they are about when they turn up. Please use the advanced edit feature and change yours. All threads here can be "help me please" if you see my point.

Comment

AAMETALMASTER: I thank you for your response, we appreciate it. Thanks
        MAC702: Thank you for letting me know that I made a mistake, what you said make sense and will make it easier for everyone. This is my first time posting on anything. My apologies, thanks.
        Ps;​​​ try to change the subject to no avail.
        Last edited by Zulmanny; 06-07-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulmanny View Post
          try to change the subject to no avail.
          Fixed you up buddy...Bob
          Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
          http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Thank you. Bob, the gooseneck is fine no cracks, the weather until this week in Miami was very dry.
            Mac702, the weldments are new so it may be the position of the clamp.

Comment

Working...
            X