Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Slant on the Cafe/Bobber Bike

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Slant on the Cafe/Bobber Bike

Always fun to see how things are done in other parts of the world...

here is an Australian view on what might be considered a melding of Bobber and Cafe Racer...

http://au.deuscustoms.com/motorcycles/#

with a dash of street scrambler thrown in for spice....
    Last edited by H80N; 09-10-2013, 10:16 AM.

Some nice Bikies there! I've always liked bobber bikes. I have a 2011 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob which comes bobbed from the factory. I did have to add floorboards but otherwise she was ready to roll.

The Australians are quite inventive when it comes to bikes and cars. I am still upset at the cancellation of Speed Channel on the Dish Network tellie. I loved to watch the Aussie V-8 Road Race cars. Guess I'll have to find them on You Tube and elsewhere on the net now. They also had all of the major bike road races which are no longer covered. Too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Synchroman View Post
      The Australians are quite inventive when it comes to bikes and cars. I am still upset at the cancellation of Speed Channel on the Dish Network tellie. I loved to watch the Aussie V-8 Road Race cars. Guess I'll have to find them on You Tube and elsewhere on the net now. They also had all of the major bike road races which are no longer covered. Too bad.
      At least for the ones that I have met.... our brothers and sisters from OZ have a unique outlook and zest for life..

Had a couple occasions many years ago where I spent some time in Alice Springs on a scientific project... Great People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Synchroman View Post
        We used to enjoy it too.... but don't get it anymore either
        Did a little research and found out that SpeedTV "was" a wholly owned subsidiary of FOX and ceased to exist as a separate network on Aug 13 2013..
        Replaced by "Fox Sports"....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_Channel

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.