Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

something different....my drag bike

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something different....my drag bike

i drag race atvs and ive posted some pictures and things ive built on here from time to time, but never posted any videos so i figured id post a video of the most recent drag bike we have been messing with...

its a banshee based bike, twin cylinder 2 stroke...were using stock cases stock cylinders stock head stock carbs and stock chassis...

I built all the bolt on parts for the chassis and our motor has a turbo and nitrous on it...

we have only had it out twice so we have a good ways to go but heres a video of our first nitrous pass..it was a small shot and we plan to hit it with more in the near future, but we have more to gain on just the turbo so we will see how it goes...

let me know what ya think, we are running on 300ft of sand/dirt mix

http://s359.photobucket.com/albums/o...ordanRowan.mp4

That was an awesome video!!!! Your quad looks good also. Please post some pics of your build.
    Nick

Comment

Was that a timed pass? If so, what was it?

Comment

that was not a timed pass....that was just a test pass to see how the nitrous was going to work....without the nitrous so far we have been a 3.84 at 86 mph in 300ft on this bike....i also ride other bikes and the best i have ran this year is a 3.15 at 97mph with a 1.17 60ft....we will be running this bike again this coming weekend and will try to get more footage to post up

Comment

Sweet Build! What tracks are you running at? We run FSA and a few local tracks.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.