Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argon loss

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argon loss

I have recentlt purchased a diversion 180 and love it so far. My question is it seems once I shut my bottle off when done useing a day or two later it has bleed down to zero. I have already soaped everything from bottle to the back of welder where the line goes in and found nothing. I dont feel as only being a couple months old I should have to open it up to look for a leak nor do i want to void my warranty. I would think if i had a leak at my torch obviousely it must be going through the machine first no????? love the machine a little irritated at this situation though as we all know the argon does not come cheap, any input would be great thanks, Eric

Sorry guys thought i was still in discussion forum, if someone could relocate there for me would be much appreciated, Eric

Comment

Originally posted by three turbos View Post
      Sorry guys thought i was still in discussion forum, if someone could relocate there for me would be much appreciated, Eric
      Sorry i can't move it but just copy and paste your orig post to the discussion forum and i will delete this one...Bob

Comment

Argon loss

I had a similar issue and found a bad connection between the tank and regulator. To resolve I tightened with a large adjustable wrench to more or less mash or form a better fit.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.