Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New street rod project.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New street rod project.

A guy called me tonight and asked if i will build his new street rod project from the ground up. Nothing like pay for play. He has a nice shop and i even have him talked into a Blue mig to replace his old red one. If he doesn't buy blue by the time i start his project i will haul my Miller over there. Pics to come...Bob

pay for play..... i got asked last night to build a full scale replica of the munster's dragula car... the lil one with the "coffin" body..... i dig it when peeps have great dreams, the money to make them, but aint got the know how and gotta pay peeps like us to build it

Comment

I think George Barris designed and built the original munsters car. Should be a fun build.

Comment

was given 9 hours for the build. doc supplied the goodies.... turns out, its gonna be a golf cart when its completed. 6.5 horse robin motor... the pvc ehhaust stacks are for mock up, the "pipes" are enroute to the chrome shop...
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.