X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• con_fuse9
    started a topic Texas Rollback car hauler

Texas Rollback car hauler

Well the company that make the "Texas Rollback" car hauler is out of business. Something about a fire...

I like the design and understand that the Texas Rollback were a better quality than some of the similar competitors but.... List price on a 20ft, "economy' trailer is $6000!!!! That is for an open deck trailer.....

OK, I have big MIG welder, was thinking about building my own anyway (before I heard about the rollback).

Does anyone have a source for plans? I was thinking about looking at a real roll-back tow truck to get ideas but they are a bit of a different animal. Besides the tow trucks use a hydraulic ram that can effectively move worlds. The roll-back trailers are 'passive' (no hydraulics).

This is a dealer that hasn't removed the rollback page yet to get an idea what it is:
    http://www.trailersnmore.net/texas.htm

I have done the 'jack up the front' to try to load a low slung race car. Darn headers hanging on the dove tail.

• stubberg
    replied
    Texas Rollback Trailer

Originally posted by helpapoorboy View Post
    I was a dealer for them. Still have a NEW Aluminum stored with all the bells and whistles and a 10k steel.
    I would like to make a few more. If you need pics or dimensions let me know.
    Hi helpapoorboy
    Could you please send me all info about these trailers if you are able to if not thats ok
    Thank You stubberg

Leave a comment:

• 67wildbill
    replied
    rollback trailer specs

anybody out there still subscribing to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• 67wildbill
    replied
    can u send specs & pictures please.i would greatly appreciate it. thanks Bill Fields.

Leave a comment:

• 67wildbill
    replied
    rollback trailer specs

If you are able I would also like to obtain these specs. Would be much apreciated if you were able to send them my way as well.[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• cousen-ed
    replied
    If you are able I would also like to obtain these specs. Would be much apreciated if you were able to send them my way as well.

Leave a comment:

• Got9toes
    replied
    Texas Rollback

If your still offering the specs could you please send me them to me as well?
    Thanks
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• jag2be
    replied
    plans and specs

Could I also ask you to send me all info about these trailers...?

Thank you!

Nico

Leave a comment:

• Apps45
    replied
    Could you please send me the specs as well?
    Thanks
    Allan

Leave a comment:

• justachevyguy
    replied
    Texas Rollback Trailers

Originally posted by Probuilt View Post
    I have all the specs. for the Texas Rollback Trailers if you are still interested.
    Could you please send me the specs you have for this?

Thanks,

Joe

Leave a comment:

• bradley.kent
    replied
    Can you please send me all the specs you have.

Leave a comment:

• Probuilt
    replied
    Texas Rollback

I have all the specs. for the Texas Rollback Trailers if you are still interested.

Leave a comment:

• con_fuse9
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasRebel View Post
    I have plans for the original Texas Rollback.....I OWN the Patten. I bought the company the started it all and in the process of getting it back up and running.

www.easyloadtrailers.com
    sent a message via your website

Leave a comment:

• TexasRebel
    replied
    Easy load rollback trailer

I have plans for the original Texas Rollback.....I OWN the Patten. I bought the company the started it all and in the process of getting it back up and running.

www.easyloadtrailers.com

Leave a comment:

• dkGoodrich dot com
    replied
    Cool trailer, I'd love to have that in alum over my 16ft dovetail.

Keep us posted on what you figure out on it.

Id love to tackle something like this for my race car.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X