X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDM powersports
    started a topic Winter project

Winter project

Well it is cold and raining. I have to say it feels like winter. So does anyone want to share what their winter project is going to be?

• Anvil
    replied
    I always have lots of plans and ideas.I don't always have the time to follow thru.A "Toys Budget" that shrinks or gets used for bills does't help either.But I'd like to build and install strut tower braces and subframe connectors on both the Camaro and Mustang. An exo-rollcage on the 'Zuke would be nice too.

Leave a comment:

• Q@EPM
    replied
    It is as cold as it gets in the southland, today never got above freezing. It is currently 18 outside with snow on the forecast(which means French Toast obsessions Milk, Bread, Eggs -buy out @ all local groceries).

I have a few projects lined up, first off is a 12 point cage for a 24 hr of Lemons/Chump car series. Next is to finish the production model of the Stock Frame Replacement Turbo Manifold for the Evo 8-9. Next I have a few Evos to modd out with big injectors for E-85, then ECU tuning. Prototype a new EPM O2 Housing for the Evo8-9 and possibly the EvoX. Then I have a few Evos that are going Big Turbo which means a complete kit, clients are wanting to get into the deep 9's and keep it streetable. I have to get my Carbon Fiber/Composites production up and running, as well as drum up some new business. As for the shop the list is too long to mention. My main goal is to out last this economic downturn, grow my business, market myself EPM better and get back into the worldwide market with some new products that are innovative and not currently available...

Yes, way too much for one person...lol...but that's how we roll here in the USA. I do NOT want to have a TV show about me...hahaha...Detroit Muscle...

Leave a comment:

• fasttoys
    replied
    winter projects

working on dragster new motor this year run 8.90 index always something to do adding alternator and cooling system. last motor was blown slowing car down going naturaly asperated

Leave a comment:

• Jeepnford
    replied
    I'm going to start this weekend on something I should have started in August. I'm building an outdoor water stove to heat the house,and more importantly,my shop. This is related to motorsports,I need to work on my Jeep without freezing.

Leave a comment:

• On fire most of the time
    replied
    Cant explain the badger comment...but FTW means For the win.

Leave it to us youth to change the slang on ya!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie_486
    replied
    Originally posted by crawdaddy View Post
    It seems like these little Mini Kegs might make a nice,elegant and sophisticated pontoon inspired flotation device for the pool?........Or You might be a Redneck, If you save things like Mini Kegs for pool projects?Mike
    And here I thought it was if you have an above ground pool and you can fish in it. Anyone want to go fishing in my back yard in the grandkid's pool????

Leave a comment:

• crawdaddy
    replied
    Speaking of Pontoons

It seems like these little Mini Kegs might make a nice,elegant and sophisticated pontoon inspired flotation device for the pool?........Or You might be a Redneck, If you save things like Mini Kegs for pool projects?Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Diverdude
    replied
    Been doing the calulations to build a small aluminium pontoon boat for the pond. A small 2 or 3 man size.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie_486
    replied
    Originally posted by camnkris
    carpetbagging badgers ftw
    I don't quite understand about carpetbagging badgers and just what does "ftw" mean?

Leave a comment:

• 4sfed
    replied
    Freshen the engine and update the roll cage to meet the new safety regulations . . . 232.869 mph.

Leave a comment:

• Frank Motoweld
    replied
    Originally posted by nfinch86 View Post
    Hey Frank;
    Lets hope we are TOO Busy for winter projects !!

............. Norm :
    Yea but at $2200 for the full Termignoni exhaust system i would take the time to make my own anyway.

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    No Time for Projects !!!

Originally posted by Frank Motoweld View Post
    It's time to make a new stainless exhaust for this old girl:

[ATTACH]19820[/ATTACH]
    Hey Frank;
    Lets hope we are TOO Busy for winter projects !!

............. Norm :

Leave a comment:

• Frank Motoweld
    replied
    WINTER PROJECT(antidepressor)

It's time to make a new stainless exhaust for this old girl:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 004(2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	505446

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied
    Originally posted by kbraby View Post
    This from somebody cutting parts on a CNC machine...
    Yabutt' it's an old CNC.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X