Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

selling my 1969 Cadillac $600(it's a steel), yeah I said Steel

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my 1969 Cadillac $600(it's a steel), yeah I said Steel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love her but she's gotta go,

It's my 1969 Cadillac Sedan Deville, has under 42,000miles logged
    Has some patina, and one bad spot of cancer just behind the front wheelwell,
    great interior, but having engine problems (blows white smoke, losing coolant)
    I believe it is a head gasket, but could be an intake gasket(either way I have too many projects to tear this one down), it ran like a champ last summer no knocks or rattles, and was stored immediately after problems started..

I need to get $600 to start my next project (a 1974vw Thing)

I am located in central Wisconsin about 1hr west of Appelton,
    reply here or e-mail me at loshjuce@hotmail.com subject: caddy project

This is a great buy for anyone looking for a great old car, she's 40 and nearly untouched... it's all original and all there, great solid car.
    Attached Files

The things you see when you haven't got the $$$ to spare. I'd love to be able to buy it but alas in the state our economy is in mine is even worse.

Comment

I'd make some good use of that old caddy!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/weldhou...7611212825587/

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy_pop View Post
        I'd make some good use of that old caddy!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/weldhou...7611212825587/
        I think it'd be a shame to see a restorable Caddy turned into furniture. I guess my idea of art is massaging the old sheet metal back into factory specs as well as engine, chassis etc... and putting it back on the road.

Comment

No offense, but this looks like a definite winner for a demolition derby! Those ols Caddy's were built tough.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.