Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harley MOCK-UP engine N.I.B. CCHHEEAAPP!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley MOCK-UP engine N.I.B. CCHHEEAAPP!!!

Building custom bikes or thinking about it, I have a NEW-IN-ORIGINAL-BOX, from payr.com, one of thier Harley mock-up engines. This is brand new in original box-I GUARANTEE IT, they cost $475 plus shipping, I will sell it to a member of this discussion forum for $275 which INCLUDES shipping and insurance to a Miller guy or gal in the lower 48 states.The box is BIG and fairly heavy, so the engine is basically costing you around $250. Sorry no picture, but you can ask Dave, dabar39 about me, I shoot LASER STRAIGHT with what I say, NO B.S., I am a GOOD GOD LOVING MAN, believe you me. Anyway, if you want it, P.M. me, you will have to send a money order from the U.S. Post Office, and I will send out the box with a tracking number and my home phone number and address, Dave has been to my home, he's one of the best guy's I have met in many years and he don't B.S. either, thanks everyone for considering, Ralph
    Last edited by bulldogsowner; 07-26-2009, 05:52 PM. Reason: Lowered price

Whats the specs on the engine?
    More info?

Cheers

Comment

Hope this helps

Jake, it is a plastic mock-up engine used by bike builders, much easier on the ol back than lifting a 167 pound Harley or S&S engine around. I used them extensively in my shop, as they are perfect dimensionally, and are light enough to lift with two fingers. I was not sure if I could put a link on this thread, but here goes and you can check it out for yourself, www.payr.com, my back was taken out by a drunk driver, so these are a cool builders tool. They are just plain cool for the guy who has everything, just to put on a engine stand and put in the den or garage, and if you own a shop its great advertisement in the front window that you do Harley repairs, and which would you rather have someone steel from your window, a plastic mock-up engine or a $7000 or more real engine? Thanks for looking.

Comment

I ride harleys and I was thinking about building a chopper, have the plans.
        Plastic one would make it easier on my back as well for fit up.
        Don't know if I will ever get the time, slow process. Have been picking up bits and pieces here and there though, just in case.
        Would build 2 frames, rigid and a softail.
        Which model engine?

Can you find out ship costs to australia?

Cheers

Comment

Sold today

Very, very sorry Jake, I sold the replica today. I want to thank you and anyone else who read the thread and had considered purchasing the item. I wish you the very best in your future ventures. Any questions about the bike building industry, or bike building in general, if I can help, please feel free to ask. Ride-safe my friend, Ralph

Comment

No problem mate.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.