Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talladega...What a FINISH!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talladega...What a FINISH!!!

If that didn't get you off the couch you must be DEAD!!

That was a Super finish for sure. If Cousin Carl didn't move up the track & make an opening I am pretty sure no one was going to get around him. On the positive side two of Roush drivers got their pilot licence this wekend. Fisrt Matt on Saturday & Carl on Sunday. That must be a heck of a ride in the air like that.

Comment

I normally don't watch NASCAR, but I heard it going on the radio in my truck. It sounded pretty exciting. I got home, and turned the TV on with about 25 laps to go. The fans sure got a surpise in turn four that final lap! Some of them needed a change of shorts! That was a great race!

Comment

Originally posted by wrenchnride247 View Post
        Some of them needed a change of shorts!
        7 of them were injured, 2 of which were airlifted to hospital.

But yeah WOW!!! What a wild finish!
        Hey Metal Doctor, Carl has his pilots license but I don't think he was expecting to have to use them until AFTER the race!!!

Comment

I hope the fans are OK. That fence took a real HIT. Going airborne, backwards at 180 something MPH musta been a rush.

Brad Keselowski won his first cup race by not backing down. Good for him.

Comment

Ugh....can anyone tell me where I can see the rerun of that??!!!!

Comment

Bert,
              Nascar.com has a replay and I would imagine its made its way to Youtube by now also.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                Ugh....can anyone tell me where I can see the rerun of that??!!!!
                Tonite on SPEED...catch "this week in NASCAR" or something like that. You canbet it will be their main subject!
                Maybe on Nascar.com also somewhere. It is the wreck of the year for sure.
                All I could think of was Bodine's truck wreck a few years ago at Daytona and then Carl jumps out and RUNS across the finish line!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LWSGUY View Post
                  Bert,
                  Nascar.com has a replay and I would imagine its made its way to Youtube by now also.

You DOG!! You posted that while I was still typing! !! I'm gonna have to take a class

Comment

LMAO..........
                    THANKS GUYS! Probably missed speed. It's 10pm and I just got home a little while ago...
                    I'll go check it out

Comment

Thanks buddy,
                      Saw it on NASCAR.COM
                      If Brad Keselowski gets into the back of Carl Edwards, flips him up and over and wins the race, then why doesn't EVERYONE do it more often??? I saw on the show COPS, that policemen do it on cars that try to get away. Hmmm...too bad they didn't do it to OJ...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.