Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: finger control for dynasty 200

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: finger control for dynasty 200

i hope this is ok to post here, i see alot of dynasty users and thought someone could get some good use out of it, i used it once, and didn't like it. its been sitting in my drawer ever since. paid like 180, looking to get 100, obo. plus the ride to you. if this is not cool to post here, let m eknow, i'll take it down.

YOu willing to trade for anything car related? I see you have a turbo nissan which i would guess is custom unless it's a car i've never heard of. What kind of management are you running? I've got some things like injectors, pumps etc...

Your 1/4 mile time is exactly where i was at last year before the new cams, e85 conversion, cams some other goodies and a TRE trans with quaiffe diff. Hoping to break 11's and get booted off the track for not having a roll cage this upcoming season, but i have to rebuild the motor first. ORdering new slugs this week and my spare motor can go to the machine shop and get it's new eagle rods and JE pistons to finish off the ARP everything built bottom end (4g63 mitsu motor)
    Last edited by turboglenn; 11-15-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

thanks for the offer, but i kinda need the scratch now. lol

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.