Dynasty 200?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty 200?

What do you guys think of a dynasty 200 for hobby use on chromoly cages, stainless headers and some aluminum tubing and maybe some bike cases?

Thanks

Possibly one of the best machines a hobbyist could hope to own due to the low electrical current suplly requirements and small size, coupled with good power and a lot of flexibility.

If you aren't bothered by the pricetag, go for it. I have one and I love it.

Comment

it doesn't really get any better than a Dynasty 200 DX....period
      Dynasty 200 DX
      Millermatic 175
      Spectrum 375
      All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

What do you guys think of a dynasty 200 for hobby use on chromoly cages, stainless headers and some aluminum tubing and maybe some bike cases?

Many years ago, I stepped up an bought a Syncrowave 250. It was 'way over budget' and a questionable purchase. I still grin everytime I use it. Today, I'd buy the Dynasty 200DX. Since it's a lifetime investment..................

FWIW: Hobby guy and never welded chromoly, stainless or bike cases.
        RETIRED desk jockey.

Hobby weldor with a little training.

Craftsman O/A---Flat, Vert, Ovhd, Horz.

Miller Syncrowave 250.
        sigpic

Comment

Dyn200DX is all good

if you have the $$ its the way to go.
          i have a TA-185 and had no trouble with a bike side case, so the Dyn200 will do it no question about it. with its adjust ability you will love it on aluminum. just cant see ya going wrong with a new Dyn200 in the garage.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Working...
          X