Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good deal on a 300DX

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on a 300DX

Its not mine but,,,,, its a Good deal on a 300DX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

Bidding over.

I looked at it just because and the bidding had ended. Somebody pulled a fast one in the last minute. I thought it would have gone for less.

Comment

I haven't seen a Dynasty of any kind sell cheap yet

Comment

Dynasty resale

FusionKing,

You are correct in the fact the Dynasty series brings top dollar even for the used welders and tigrunner packages. I thought the less than ideal economy might take a toll on Dynasty pricing as it has hurt many other things. Apparently the Dynasty series reaches a small point of price depreciation and goes into a holding pattern that seems to last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by HAWK View Post
          FusionKing,

You are correct in the fact the Dynasty series brings top dollar even for the used welders and tigrunner packages. I thought the less than ideal economy might take a toll on Dynasty pricing as it has hurt many other things. Apparently the Dynasty series reaches a small point of price depreciation and goes into a holding pattern that seems to last forever.

I'm sure if the economy takes deeper plunges people who bought them simply to mess around with will let them go cheap enuff.
          Meanwhile I would recommend Miller equipment over the stock market

Comment

Originally posted by FusionKing View Post
            I'm sure if the economy takes deeper plunges people who bought them simply to mess around with will let them go cheap enuff.
            Meanwhile I would recommend Miller equipment over the stock market
            Hahaha! I think this is one of those times that you could have made a better return on your money buying beer and returning the empties!!! I think it will take the markets a long time to recover.

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.