Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAWK is back...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAWK is back...

Hey guys.

It looks like I have missed a lot of good discussions. Hi to all to my old friends and a big welcome to all the newer members. Also posted in the Welding Discussions Forum: http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=14334
    Last edited by HAWK; 10-19-2008, 09:50 PM. Reason: Add Link

Welcome back! you have been missed!

Comment

Hey ol' buddy! Hows it going?

Life is good, working on a 350' section of ornamental fence and gates made from 304 SS,,,,All tig, lots of fun. I hope all is well with the family.

Peace,
      Paul

Comment

Glad!!!!

Hey Wes
        glad to see you back!!!
        Heiti

Comment

Wes, Good to hear that you are back in the fold! I have spent a lot more time in read only mode so I will look forward to seeing ( reading) you again. The place has changed since you have been away. So how are things with you...I know that your buisiness focus had changed and I hope all is well with you and yours. JEFF

Comment

Thanks guys.

I originally posted this on the Motorsports forum, but added a link to what seems to be the main forum after realizing what I had done. When I left the MMS forum it was only one-not three. I knew it was changing, but was not able to stick around at the time.

Thanks to all and please visit the linked post.

Comment

Welcome back Hawk, hope all is well with you and your family. Good to have ya back
              L*S

Comment

Hey Hawk! Welcome back man

Comment

Hi Hawk Glad to see you back

Comment

LIB! Great to have one my old mentors back! You (and a few others) got me started on the right foot, for which I am still greatfull!

I'm still meltin' stuff....

Hank

Comment

I really appreciate all your welcome back posts. Thanks a bunch! I hope everyone is doing well.

Hankj,

Glad to know you are still meltin' stuff...

Have a great day guys!

HAWK

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.