Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale

Hey guys I have some machinery that I am considering selling. I have a B-Boom equipped with a XMT 300 and a Millermatic 64M synergenic four roll feeder. The boom has brand new wiring and conectors as well as a new set of complimentry loose cables to detatch the power supply from the boom and make it portable. This set up also comes with a nearly new Bernard 10' gun.

Truth is this is a super sweet machine set up, I was doing some shop work as an independant contractor where it was very well suited and now work has dried up to the point where I could use the cash. I have about $5000.00 invested. I would like to get $4500.00 but will entertain interested parties offers if they are reasonable.

P.S. The power supply came out of a trade school and has low hours of usage and was replaced by a new ALT 350.

Hey Paul , I just wanted to drop in and say hello...been a while. I have spent more time reading here lately. Good luck, Jeff.
    P.s. we met at PRI a few years ago and I am hoping it comes back soon...see you there maybe.

Comment

Working...
    X
    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.