Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Dynasty 200DX?? what gives...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What for??

Comment

Practical reply

Showdog
      your answer was practical if not a little sillified (pls do not take offence.. not meant that way)..... I started this thread to figure something out... for the purpose of supplementing my other tig machines NOT replacing my Dynasty 350 tigrunner (as assumed by "ridesideways").....
      Priorities took hold and rather than anothe TIG machine I got a
      Millermatic 350p.... cause I needed it..... but I still carry the serial number split for the latest dyn 200s in my wallet...
      and am still watching and wishing..
      take care
      Heiti

BTW.. the magic serial number split is....

LJ280222L AND LATER...

Comment

Originally posted by Showdog75
        If you must be nosey I bumped it to the top because I wanted to reference the serial # where the new dynasty's started . Is that ok with you ?
        I don't see how you seen that as "nosey"
        Usually when somebody is "bumping" a thread it is because they needed a question answered. I looked back and did not see any unanswered questions so I simply asked why. Sorry if that irritated you that was NOT my intention.
        If nothing else I "re-bumped" it for you!!

Comment

I'm ok with it..hope things are going better for you now

Comment

serial number

Just want to clarify that my serial number of a machine I will be purchasing is the newest style Dynasty 200DX # is LJ420466L
            Its obviously a later number but before I o 3 grand in the hole I want to clarify this is the newest Dynasty.

Comment

I've actually changed my plans and I'm going to buy the welder from weld fabulous. However, his most current serial numbers start with an LKxxxx is that because LJ has overlapped and they need to move onto LK?

Comment

Unless the alphabet has been re-vamped like the math the kids are learning I would assume that is the correct assumption

Comment

Footnote:

Did end up getting my Dyn 200DX (Blue Lightning ) in early 2010.....

.... and it was GOOD...
                  Last edited by H80N; 02-07-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.