Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danica VS Brisco

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica VS Brisco

Who thinks they should have let Danica go kick his but?
    I think that would have made a memorable Indy first.

D*amn, she'da kilt him. And he deserved it.

Comment

I hate to make accusations, but if that wasn't intentional, it was horrible driving at best.
      The little bit of interview they got with Danica, it sounded as though she thought it was intentional.

Comment

Yeah she wasn't very impressed, can't say that I blame her!!!

At least at the Nationwide race they let everyone get nice and cozy in the pits last night!!!

Comment

I thought it was interesting, that at times they has 3 or 4 officials restraining her movement toward his pit box, did it really take 4 men to control one 100# woman, H*ll hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Jack

Comment

There's a line in a Country Western song, "He ain't seen me crazy.....yet!"

Comment

One question ..... in the last several years, has Ms. Danica never done a bone-headed move that may have kicked somebody else out of the running???? In any race??????

One of the qualifications of winning auto races, even at the highest levels, is the ability to foresee and avoid others' stupid actions. This is true, whether you are an ugly, crude guy or a beautiful, cute girl. No ***ism here, except in the media and in the fan's perceptions. Otherwise, you might as well just have every individual go out on the track, by themselves, and drive 500 miles; give the trophy to the man or woman who does it the quickest. She couldn't avoid the wreck, therefore she didn't deserve to win. Period. No matter who's fault it was.

Comment

At the level these drivers are at, it's hard to believe such a bonehead move was not done intentionally to take her out.

You could tell Danica was not interested in exchanging words with Brisco - heading over there with her helmet still on!

Comment

You wanna piece of me?!?!

Hey, what with a couple of million dollars for the gettin', and to be taken out of the race in the pits by someone else... I'd be pissed too. I'm not a big fan of Danica, but she's gotta right to be upset and besides... what a great PR move! The media and public eat that stuff up. She probably made more money in future endorsements just by walking down the pit row all ****-bent outta shape looking for a piece of one of the guys.

I don't think she could've avoided that incident, but that's racing and you gotta put it behind you and move on. I certainly don't think that Briscoe did it intentionally. I don't know where he was running in the race at that time, but why would he or his team want to risk being taken out of the race? That just doesn't make sense. You can push and shove in a COT, but not in an open wheeler with-out any repercussions to your own vehicle.
                  Last edited by chrisgay@sbcglo; 05-26-2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

HHHHMMMM....In my opinion they should have let her swing......then treat her just like you would if a man had done the swingin.......just my opinion
                    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by uhohjim View Post
                      HHHHMMMM....In my opinion they should have let her swing......then treat her just like you would if a man had done the swingin.......just my opinion
                      Jim
                      Yep I agree; she flies off the handle alot; not cute either...

Been funny to see the first chic KO'ed in the pit deservingly so...

Just warm up the "pimphand" and go to town

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeMike View Post
                        Yep I agree; she flies off the handle alot; not cute either...
                        I'm not a Danica fan, she didn't get where she is being a lady. I don't care for the b!tch in any woman.

Comment

she got where she is, because she is a pretty face = GOOD publicity and free advertising. and i think they LET her win the one race she most likely will ever win = GOOD publicity and free advertising..

Comment

Originally posted by Blown S-10 View Post
                            she got where she is, because she is a pretty face = GOOD publicity and free advertising. and i think they LET her win the one race she most likely will ever win = GOOD publicity and free advertising..
                            HaHaHa That's the best one I've heard ALL week!!!

There are a lots of beautiful women in the world so why aren't they all racing? Oh yeah that's right it's not as easy as it looks to drive a car at 200mph.

Let here win? You've obviously never raced anything in your life, when you get behind that steering wheel all common sense goes out the window. You'd knock your mom outta the way if it meant that YOU'D get the win, especially if it was your first win.

Oh and by the way BAD publicity ALSO= free advertising
                            Think of any sport when two teams/ players HATE each other people tune in to watch, it's human nature.

Sorry to disagree with your conspiracy theory but that's my take.

Comment

Whenever she loses,it's ALWAYS someone elses fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.