Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow Chopper

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Chopper

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from the president of "Sick ******* Choppers, Inc." with a photo. He said, "I sent my fabricator to the welding supplier and he came back with your helmet. Almost identical to my paint? What a coincidence."

Thought I'd share the photo, Pretty cool!

Name:  bd3300f82755d66e2a7a0d0f1a1d0557.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  302.2 KB

I'll have to check for that color. I may finally upgrade my black one!

Comment

admin

is that your bike? that is a sweet ride man, who built it?

Comment

Chopper

The people at "sick ******* choppers, inc." made the bike. Pretty nice color scheme. You wouldn't lose that one in a parking lot!

Comment

bike

yeah well you can tell the boys who made it they did an awesome job,enjoy it and be careful(what i mean by that is watch out for the other guy)ive been riding since i was 16,unfortunately only japanese rice rockets but they are fun anyhow.How much did you pay for it if you dont mind if i ask?

Comment

I don't think it is his. He was sharing the photo with us. The photo was sent to him from the bike's owner or builder or painter because the paint job looked a lot like a new Miller hood design.

Comment

oh ok my mistake ,either way sweet ride

Comment

nice bike. crappy pic

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.