Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my JD2 model 4 electric/hydraulic bender

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my JD2 model 4 electric/hydraulic bender

I'm moving so I wont have time or space to use my bender and Im looking to get rid of it. I bought it in feb 2007 and used it only a handful of times. I have 1.5" and 1" dies for it and purchased the rolling stand for it as well.

The Deluxe version which is how I purchased it sells for $2,389.00 and the dies go for $225 for the 1.5" die and around $175 for the 1" die

I would like to get $2000 for everything. Right now it's located in Rockland County NY 35miles from nyc. I might be able to deliver it near 95 from ny-sc I'll be headed to Myrtle Beach some time in june.

Anyone interested? email me at avovoujr@gmail.com

still have open to offers anyone interested?

Comment

How Close?

Hi there,where abouts are you,Im in Ct! and quoting a big pipe railing Job,just need the PO#,Thanks,Jack

Comment

10901 is my zip

Comment

Has this been sold?
          Bulldog

Comment

Hey guys,
            Wanted to update ya. I picked up the bender today and wow the thing is like new. They said it was only only used twice. I believe them.
            See ya,
            Bulldog

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.