Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rig for Sale

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rig for Sale

please delete thread
    Last edited by jberger; 04-22-2010, 10:08 PM.

any pics of the truck and deck?

Comment

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ad.php?t=10344

Here's some pics

Comment

looks good ill ask around but so many rigs for sale in ab right now, good luck man sorry to hear that u have to sell, i might have to soon too, unless things pick up here in red deer soon.

Comment

Originally posted by arc View Post
          looks good ill ask around but so many rigs for sale in ab right now, good luck man sorry to hear that u have to sell, i might have to soon too, unless things pick up here in red deer soon.

oh im not sorry, its not a thing where i need the money.I dont need a rig anymore. iv been out of welding since nov 06 so its just been used as a site truck for me. I figure why mile it out when im not even welding. if i dont sell its just going to be my site truck till it quits

Comment

ah good to hear ur working, ill ask around like i said and see if any one wants a new rig

Comment

no one needs a new rig

Comment

I wonder about just the deck. I want to switch from skid to deck and yours would fit my '02 Dodge,right?

Comment

Originally posted by jberger View Post
                  no one needs a new rig
                  not much work around

Comment

intersted

hey there I was reading your thread on here and I am interested in your deck. How much are you asking?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.