Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

BWE battery

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWE battery

i have a few years old BWE. not a lot of hours on it. and the battery/s is going dead. i searched around, and i can't find what it takes. anyone KNOW ?? thanx

Should be a Lithium CR2450...Miller p/n 217 043. I just picked up some at Radio Shack a few months ago.

Comment

why not just take it out and see?

Comment

Yeah, then you could do like me, let it roll around on the truck dash for a week til you lose it.

Miller helmet still working.

Comment

it will blink for a long time so you have time dont freak out. and dont forget it takes 2.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
            it will blink for a long time so you have time dont freak out.
            i hadn't used it in a while. and it wasn't even turning on. finally got it to turn on, but it was flashing me a few times. walmart had em for $3.70 each.

Comment

cool glad to see ya got it up and running again, i would hate to have to resort to the old soild shield. been so long sence i used it i may not be able to figure it out., probly spend 1/2 the day looking for the on/off switch.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.