so your making covers again??

i still need that spectrum 375 cover!!
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Millermatic 175
    Spectrum 375
    All kinds of Smith OA gear

Comment

Admin
      i wish you better luck with your bushes than i had. i planted them every 12-15 ft around the property only to have the city mow them over 3 years in a row. and i put in 2 cherry trees from wally world every year for the last 6 all died. i finally found a local grower to use this year. so we loaded up at $12 a tree instead of $29-$40 a tree you see every where else. with fruit prices going up i will be glad when they start to feed us. we have one peach tree thats well worth watering. nothing like fresh fruit.
      congrats on the new house, fruit trees will give you a reason to stay....... or have ya looking for a way to move a full grown one. and they flower way nice.

\Laiky
      so your making covers again??

i still need that spectrum 375 cover!!

not realy, i trashed all my patterns all but the Dyn200, TA-185 and the MM212 when i could no longer get the blue fabric. i want to get a Dyn200 & MM210/212 so i kept the pattern. i made the cover for him as i had the pattern and black fabric was ok.
      if i win a spectrum 375 in the contest i'll make ya a cover as i'll need one, but still only have black fabric.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Working...
      X