Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New B&M Shifter center console - Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Question

    My Shop Uses An Ercolina Megabender For Small Radius Bends. I Am Wondering What Type Of Bender You Use To Get All Those Bad *** Parts And Cages Welded Together On Your Galley Page. Thanx.
    5 welding Rigs
    14 various shop weld machines
    150x80 shop full of metal working tools

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MIKEDOGG View Post
      My Shop Uses An Ercolina Megabender For Small Radius Bends. I Am Wondering What Type Of Bender You Use To Get All Those Bad *** Parts And Cages Welded Together On Your Galley Page. Thanx.

      Thanks!


      We have a Pro-Tools 105HD with an air/hydro power. Miller welders and a tube notcher we built here at the shop.

      The Aluminum was bent on a $150 HF 36" brake! LOL! - hey, it works!

      Comment


      • #18
        Right On Ts

        Right On Dude. And Yeah Whatever Works For Sure. Get Er Done Right...
        5 welding Rigs
        14 various shop weld machines
        150x80 shop full of metal working tools

        Comment


        • #19
          Nice Jeep!!! Excellent work !!!
          MillerMatic 211

          Comment


          • #20
            sweet, looks top notch.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

            Comment


            • #21
              Man looking at the gallerie that jeep has come a long ways and it is looking SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEET. Keep up the awsome work! Wish I could make a bumper like the one for that rescue truck, thats pretty sweet to. How did u get that smoothe bend on the top of the sides? Thats a humdinger!
              Miller Digital Elite inferno
              Miller MP-10 passive helmet
              Hobart Stickmate 250/160 ac/dc

              Comment


              • #22
                Nice welding, love the Jeep! (not a Jeep lover but that one rocks; I get hassled for my 95 Pathfinder as not many wheel and are considered Mall crawlers )

                You hit the Dunes or the Badlands much? I'm planning to hit the dunes in July or August.
                Awesome work!!!!!
                Millermatic 210

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 2tay530 View Post
                  Man looking at the gallerie that jeep has come a long ways and it is looking SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEET. Keep up the awsome work! Wish I could make a bumper like the one for that rescue truck, thats pretty sweet to. How did u get that smoothe bend on the top of the sides? Thats a humdinger!

                  Thanks,

                  The bumper on the Fire truck is actually made by TrailReady. I added all the tubing on the rest of the truck.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MilwaukeeMike View Post
                    Nice welding, love the Jeep! (not a Jeep lover but that one rocks; I get hassled for my 95 Pathfinder as not many wheel and are considered Mall crawlers )

                    You hit the Dunes or the Badlands much? I'm planning to hit the dunes in July or August.
                    Awesome work!!!!!
                    Thanks,

                    I don't have any plans to hit the dunes yet this summer. I am going to the Badlands in August.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X