Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.


  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New B&M Shifter center console - Pics

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Question

    My Shop Uses An Ercolina Megabender For Small Radius Bends. I Am Wondering What Type Of Bender You Use To Get All Those Bad *** Parts And Cages Welded Together On Your Galley Page. Thanx.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by MIKEDOGG View Post
      My Shop Uses An Ercolina Megabender For Small Radius Bends. I Am Wondering What Type Of Bender You Use To Get All Those Bad *** Parts And Cages Welded Together On Your Galley Page. Thanx.

      Thanks!


      We have a Pro-Tools 105HD with an air/hydro power. Miller welders and a tube notcher we built here at the shop.

      The Aluminum was bent on a $150 HF 36" brake! LOL! - hey, it works!

      Comment


      • #18
        Right On Ts

        Right On Dude. And Yeah Whatever Works For Sure. Get Er Done Right...

        Comment


        • #19
          Nice Jeep!!! Excellent work !!!

          Comment


          • #20
            sweet, looks top notch.

            Comment


            • #21
              Man looking at the gallerie that jeep has come a long ways and it is looking SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEET. Keep up the awsome work! Wish I could make a bumper like the one for that rescue truck, thats pretty sweet to. How did u get that smoothe bend on the top of the sides? Thats a humdinger!

              Comment


              • #22
                Nice welding, love the Jeep! (not a Jeep lover but that one rocks; I get hassled for my 95 Pathfinder as not many wheel and are considered Mall crawlers )

                You hit the Dunes or the Badlands much? I'm planning to hit the dunes in July or August.
                Awesome work!!!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 2tay530 View Post
                  Man looking at the gallerie that jeep has come a long ways and it is looking SA-WEEEEEEEEEEEET. Keep up the awsome work! Wish I could make a bumper like the one for that rescue truck, thats pretty sweet to. How did u get that smoothe bend on the top of the sides? Thats a humdinger!

                  Thanks,

                  The bumper on the Fire truck is actually made by TrailReady. I added all the tubing on the rest of the truck.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MilwaukeeMike View Post
                    Nice welding, love the Jeep! (not a Jeep lover but that one rocks; I get hassled for my 95 Pathfinder as not many wheel and are considered Mall crawlers )

                    You hit the Dunes or the Badlands much? I'm planning to hit the dunes in July or August.
                    Awesome work!!!!!
                    Thanks,

                    I don't have any plans to hit the dunes yet this summer. I am going to the Badlands in August.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.