Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes in Forum

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in Forum

My personal opinion is that the changes that were made in these forums makes a lot of sense. The three areas pretty much covers everything without getting too diverse. Too many areas dilutes the discussion and makes it a pain to navigate a site.
    I think that once the Admins get a handle on the spam problem this site will blossom.

RonL

The site has already blossomed. There are a lot more new members than there were a year ago.

All one needs to do is click on "New Posts" to see what's up. It's not necessary to visit each category to find out what's happening!

Eliminating the need to register twice has helped a great deal, I'm sure. And, there's certainly more activity on this board.

Hank

Comment

Not sure?

I don't know what to make of the changes to the forum yet. I have been gone for awhile and this is my first time back.

Comment

i dont know what Admin did to stop the spam but at first change we were deleting 2-6 spams per day. lately almost none get threw. true the one guy hit us with a spam bug or some thing?? but she took care of it as soon as she could. all in all the spam has been way down.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.