Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a first time grandpa. :D

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a first time grandpa. :D

Congratulations, Now where's our cigars? Dave

Comment

Congratulations !
      Do you have a number for the little tyke? Diaper Derby is a good place to get them started racing.

Comment

Ain't Nuthin LIKE'UM

CONGATS, Ain't nuthin like havin one, wait till YOU get six or so! It's just as much fun & exciting! 1st 3 was girls, then a boy, girl & last a boy! WoW ALL just as much fun! 1st one always has a special place for GRANDPAW thou but my 1st 2 was 17 days apart! Again Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations, my oldest son got married last year and I can't wait till grand children...or 6

Comment

verry cool,Congratulations !!!!!
            you get to load him up on sweets and send him home, payback time.

Comment

Thanks everybody. I'm looking forward to being a grandpa.

Comment

1st time Daddy

1st time daddy for me. Oh man its all new too me. I cant explain to the Misses, I can have grease from head to toe but I just dont know, how in the he!! to change a sh!ty diaper. I guess i'll figure it out. by the way congrats

Comment

Thanks & Congrats right back at ya'. I'm just about to head back over to the hospital to see them again. There suppose to be going home tomorrow, I hope.

Comment

mikeskodiak
                    I cant explain to the Misses, I can have grease from head to toe but I just don't know, how in the he!! to change a sh!ty diaper.

you might want to get rid of a little bit of the grease before the diaper change, don't want the lil one shooting out your hands and across the room..
                    hang in there, you will get used to it.
                    congrats on your lil one also.

Comment

Doesn't look like my daughter will be coming home tomorrow. She had a tuff time & is still not feeling well enough. The little guy is doing great though and makes his Mom light up when he's brought in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeskodiak View Post
                        1st time daddy for me. Oh man its all new too me. I cant explain to the Misses, I can have grease from head to toe but I just dont know, how in the he!! to change a sh!ty diaper. I guess i'll figure it out. by the way congrats
                        Even if you do figure it out, never let on. Once they know you can do something, they expect it all the time.

Comment

glad the lil guy is doing good

mom will get better soon, let her rest its all go go go go go go after she leaves the place.
                          we never let them take our lil one out of the room. boy were they bent about that . oh well our baby our choice. but i stayed at the hospital to give mom a break so she had a hand with caring for him & mom. lil pink wrinkly things .

Comment

Just got back from the hospital. WOW big change. Jenni is much, much better. Well enough to go home this afternoon as a matter of fact. She gave us a scare & had a ruff go, & she still has to behave herself for awhile but this is good news. Today was the first time since Tuesday that she was acting like herself again.

Oh, & Ethan & I got in trouble today. I carried Ethan down to the waiting area. Turns out hospital policy says you MUST use a cart to move a baby from one area to another (for safety I guess). The receptionist chewed me out big time. But, I got to carry him around and I told 'em ''Ethan & I are Rebels''.

BTW: The receptionist on duty today was Cheryl. (My wife)

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.