Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

do it like it says!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do it like it says!!

I was thinking, this is a motor sports board so lets see some of your motor sports pictures!!

This is the closet I could find to what my mom owns (I'm 13 not quiet mature enough for this yet!!

http://img102.exs.cx/img102/9034/CorveteC6Frente.jpg

Ours is blak and we usualy leav the top on, but it doesn't realy make a differance!!

What does that have to do with welding?

Comment

Its motor sports dumb... I mean unkind sir!

Comment

It is a welding forum child!

Comment

Originally posted by KEENAVV View Post
          It is a welding forum child!
          With all dew respect, the child is right. click on the forum jump button and you will see the three different forums, "welding discussions", "welding projects" and "motorsports". This one is Motorsports.

Comment

he may be a little of base,but i think its good that a 13yr old has interest in this forum.may be we should welcome new comers instead of putting them down.just my two cents....been too much bs on this site to chase people away.....bill

Comment

Sorry to step on your toes, welcome.

I am glad young people are interested in welding, I think.

It was a simple question, nice pic of a car that I could never afford, still would like to know why I am an "unkind sir".

Oh well..

Comment

mybe there is hope for this generation...he did call you sir

Comment

True, true.

Last time I was called sir it was followed by "please step out of the car"

Comment

Originally posted by tnjind View Post
                    True, true.

Last time I was called sir it was followed by "please step out of the car"
                    thats FUNNY!!!

Comment

Heck with the Vette. Where's the photos of Mom.

Comment

hey guy's, thanks for standing up for me. I've been here for awhile, and well long enough to know what some poeple do.

but anyways, I'll have to find our digital and get some pictures of our real covette and my mom.
                        I had two user names and forgot witch one I started it with.

Comment

Glad to see you're back, what is it that some people do? Post some real pics, everyone here love pics,

later,

Comment

tnjind, although his pic may have been a little off base and I understand WHY you said that, at least it was a pic of a car and not his model airplane!!!!
                            Our job is to get him to be interested in welding and at his age, he'll make/invent a fiberglass rod to weld his mom's (pic please) vette in 10 years!!! You were a big man for apologizing, hats off to you!!!!!!!!!!
                            Far as the other jokes, I was rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK, I'll play.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.