Miller’s New Invision™ 450 MPa Offers Pulsed MIG Welding with Advanced Arc Control, Synergic Capabilities, Robust Power
Optimized for use on thicker materials and larger diameter wires, the Invision 450 MPa offers manufacturers and fabricators 450 amps of Pulsed MIG welding power at 100 percent duty cycle.
Miller Electric Mfg. Co.’s new Invision 450 MPa MIG/Pulsed MIG welding inverter is the big brother to the popular Invision 352 MPa. Optimized for use on thicker materials and larger diameter wires, the Invision 450 MPa offers manufacturers and fabricators 450 amps of Pulsed MIG welding power at 100 percent duty cycle. Additional features include:
- Longer welding times with larger wire diameters for increased productivity, thanks to higher amperage and duty cycle
- Dual wire feeder capability so you can always have two wires ready as particular jobs change, saving time and money with less set-up.
- Additional Pulsed MIG programs for .052- and 1/16-inch wires and all the great programs found in the Invision 352 MPa
- Simple interface and controls for operators
- Improved Pulsed MIG welding arc with ability to weld on wider range of thicknesses
- Synergic “one knob” controls that automatically adjust pulse parameters to match wire feed speed
- Improved energy efficiency over older and non-inverter welding equipment
The new Invision 450 MPa is designed for extremely easy use: the operator selects the wire diameter, wire type, gas being used and wire feed speed and they are ready to weld. The machine features standard built-in programs for steel, metal-cored, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel, silicon bronze and copper nickel wires. Advanced arc controls provide a more robust, stable Pulsed MIG arc at very low arc length, which reduces heat input and provides the ability to weld on a wider range of material thicknesses. The system is optimized when connected to a 74 MPa Plus wire feeder. Additional benefits include:
- Operation is simplified with synergic Pulsed MIG controls, which give the operator “one knob” control over pulse adjustments by adjusting wire feed speed.
- The system also offers Profile Pulse™, a feature that gives a cosmetic bead appearance similar to TIG welding.
- Consistent, versatile and dependable aluminum welding is possible with the 74 MPa Plus wire feeder, using Alumination™ technology that also allows for the use of extended-reach push-pull guns.
The Invision 450 MPa also offers 115 volts of auxiliary power for added flexibility when matching the system with a water cooler or using hand tools.