Highlights from the 2012 SEMA Show: See photos from the show and watch more than 15 videos
The 2012 SEMA Show, held Oct.30-Nov.2, 2012, attracted nearly 60,000 attendees to the Las Vegas Convention Center to take in the newest products and latest trends in the specialty equipment industry.
While there, Miller showcased the EPIC Chopper, a grand prize in the Job Weld Done Giveaway, metal art projects, innovative new products and hands-on demonstrations. Partner and off-road manufacturer Blue Torch Fabworks also brought the Miller Welders custom-built off-road vehicle for display outside the convention center.
The Multimatic™ 200 MIG/TIG/Stick welder was the hot new product in the booth and won the coveted SEMA New Product Award for Best New Tools and Equipment Category. The Multimatic 200 was selected out of over 900 products entered at the show.
Miller brought the SEMA Show to fans at home via the MillerWelds.com/SEMA microsite, which provided a snapshot of booth activities and included feeds from Miller social media channels. Have you not seen the action? Check out the videos below:
- Welcome to SEMA
- Miller to Sponsor 2013 King of the Hammers, Partner with Blue Torch Fabworks
- Multimatic 200 Wins Best New Tools & Equipment Product Award at SEMA 2012
- Cocktail Tables from Auto Parts by Stephen Christena at SEMA 2012
- The Multimatic™ 200 All-in-One, Portable, Multiprocess Welding Source: A Closer Look
- TIG Welding Hand Control with Ron Covell at SEMA 2012
- New Miller Arc Armor Digital Helmets Featured at SEMA 2012
- Miller EPIC Chopper Walkaround by Dar Holdsworth SEMA 2012
- Martini Mustang by Steve Strope wins Ford Best of Show at SEMA 2012
- Welding Dissimilar Thicknesses of Aluminum with the Dynasty 200 DX
- Metal Artist Tom Patsis Welds Hem-Me Spiders at Miller Booth for SEMA 2012
- Tim Strange on His ’55 Chevy Handyman Wagon at SEMA 2012
- AC Balance and Frequency TIG Welding Settings for Inside and Outside Joints
- Warrior Chopper on Display at SEMA 2012
- Josh Welton and Tom Patsis Interview at SEMA 2012
- Recap of SEMA 2012 from Miller Welders
A crowd gathers at SEMA 2012.
The EPIC Chopper on display in the Miller booth.
TIG welding in the booth.
Miller Marketing Manager John Swartz accepts the award for "Best New Tools and Equipment" at SEMA, awarded to Miller for the Multimatic 200.
Plasma cutting in the Miller booth at SEMA 2012.
Stephen Christena TIG welds in the booth at SEMA 2012.
The Trashformer, created and fabricated by Tom Patsis of Cold Hard Art, on display before it was auctioned off in the SEMA Cares silent auction.
The Bluetorch Fabworks KOH vehicle on display at SEMA 2012.