Together, Miller and weld operators help build our growing world. As the need for weld operators also grows, Miller helps to build their skills with the LiveArc™ Welding Performance Management System: an advanced welding trainer combining simulator and live arc welding benefits in one easy-to-use system. Miller-exclusive SmartGun technology and an intuitive graphical interface make the LiveArc system a valuable recruiting and screening tool — while instructors depend on it as an essential teaching and performance-evaluation device.
Together, we build skills. Together, we build experience. With LiveArc, we build careers.
Builds higher skill levels
The Miller LiveArc system:
- Uses a live arc for a real welding experience
- Delivers immediate, objective feedback to improve key performance parameters
- Builds welding abilities with customizable and Miller-designed assignments
- Shows skill improvement over time by recording operator performance
Produces faster results
LiveArc speeds training with:
- An intuitive platform that requires minimal orientation before weld lessons can begin
- Less familiarization time, since both weld simulations and live arc welding occur on the same machine
- Minimal supervision requirements, so operators can train effectively even in the absence of instructors
Provides a cost-effective solution
Cut expenses and make resources go further with LiveArc benefits:
- Weld simulation mode saves money on coupons, wire and gas
- Simulation mode provides a solid welding technique baseline to accelerate live arc welding training
- Valuable teaching assignments help instructors deliver more-effective, more-efficient lessons
- Operator-selectable assignments let experienced weld operators spend less time training new hires and more time welding
- System is designed with a sturdy ArcStation™ base to ensure durability and long life
- Backed by the 1-year Miller True Blue Warranty.