This product is not currently available in all areas, please
check with your local distributor for details.
Trailblazer® 302 Diesel
High output, unbeatable arc performance, independent generator and weld outputs make this welder/generator perfect for construction, fabrication and maintenance/repair operations.
Superior Arc Performance
- Four preset DIG settings (Stick) to make the arc softer or stiffer depending on electrode and operator preference.
- Adaptive Hot Start (Stick) ensures easy arc starts regardless of operator technique.
- Excellent MIG/FCAW arc performance to run smoothly with solid and flux-cored wires.
- Lift Arc TIG with Auto-Crater and Auto-Stop. Lift Arc minimizes/eliminates contamination when starting, Auto Stop prevents arc flare at the arc end, and Auto-Crater eliminates the need for a remote control by automatically ramping down amperage at the end of a weld to fill in the crater.
Accu-Rated Generator Power
Independent Weld and Generator Power
Self-Calibrating Digital Meters with Maintenance Displays
- Preset and actual weld amperage/voltage for precise setting and monitoring.
- Engine hour meter to track machine usage.
- Oil change countdown indicates how many hours are left before an oil change is due making maintenance tracking easy.
- Front panel fuel gauge is the most convenient location.
- Engine RPM display is convenient for servicing.
- High coolant temp and low oil pressure shutdowns help protect the engine.
- Low fuel shutdown prevents loss of fuel and makes restarts easy without excessive system cranking or priming.
|XMT® 350 VS Weld Cable Control||907224002|
|XMT® 450 VS Weld Cable Control||907481002|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS WCC with Bernard® S-Gun™||951588|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS WCC with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951584|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS WCC with Bernard® S-Gun™||951589|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS WCC with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951581|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS Multiprocess WCC with Bernard® S-Gun™||951590|
Spec Sheet (ENG)
Spec Sheet (SPA)
Truck Installation Drawing [PDF]
Truck Installation Drawing [AutoCAD]
|AC TIG (AC GTAW)|
|DC TIG (DC GTAW)|
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC) with Optional Spectrum Models|
|General specifications||Welding Amperage Range|
10 - 325 Amps
13 - 35 Volts
|Net Weight||720 lb (327 kg)|
|Generator Power 104DegF|
11,000 Watts Peak, 9,500 Watts Continuous
Kubota D722, 19 HP at 3,600 RPM
EPA Tier 4 Compliant
2 Year Limited North American Mfg. Warranty
|Fuel Capacity & Fuel Type|
12 gal (45L)
- Welding with an 1/8 inch Stick electrode, 20% Duty Cycle, expect about 24 hours of operation.
- Under a continuous 4,000 watt generator load, expect approximately 16 hours of run time.
|Warranty||With the best coverage in the industry, Miller's True Blue® Warranty [PDF] delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.|