XMT® 350 Series
The proven best performer in portable multiprocess applications
Auto-Line™ Power Management
Wind Tunnel Technology™
Welder friendly control panel
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output.
- Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features.
- Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover for control panel protects front controls from damage.
XMT 350 VS models
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting Stick electrodes easy without creating and inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications
- Lift-Arc™ start provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high frequency.
Low OCV Stick
XMT 350 MPa models
|XMT® 350 VS ArcReach™||907224002|
|XMT® 450 VS ArcReach™||907481002|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951588|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951584|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951589|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951581|
Spec Sheet - CC/CV & VS (ENG)
Spec Sheet - MPa (ENG)
Spec Sheet - Rack (ENG)
|Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)|
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)|
|General specifications||Input Power||Requires 3- or 1-phase power|
|Rated Output||350A at 34VDC, 60% Duty Cycle, 3- Phase 300A at 32VDC, 60% Duty Cycle, 1- Phase|
|Welding Amperage Range||CC Mode: 5-425 Amps|
|Net Weight||80 lb.|
|Dimensions||17" High X 12.5" Wide X 24" Long|
|In-Plant Maintenance and Repair|
* All prices are U.S. dollars and reflect Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the U.S. market. Tax, delivery and setup not included. Actual selling price determined by the Distributor. Prices are subject to change without notice. Additional items may be required for welding, such as shielding gas, consumables, and safety equipment.
Most Popular Accessories