Choose a Metal Cutter Category:
Miller Spectrum plasma cutting systems pack extreme power into small portable packages for sheet metal to 7/8” mild steel for your garage, body shop, farm, ranch, maintenance and light fabrication applications. Plasma cutting provides the following benefits:
- Cuts any type of electrically conductive metals including aluminum, copper, brass and stainless steel
- Does not require a pre-heat cycle
- Produces a narrow heat affected zone which prevents warping
- Provides gouging capabilities
Versatile cutting and welding outfits include many features that are perfect for applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, fabrication, and repair.
- Industrial-grade Smith® Series 30 regulators with Sure-Seatfiltered seat technology provide exceptional accuracy and long life.
- Nickel-Plated Surface- Corrosion resistant finish reflects residual heat.
- EXCLUSIVE! Graf-Tite™ soft-seat slip-in cutting tips provide long life and smooth cuts.
- Rugged brass construction- Cutting assembly and welding and heating tips rotates 360degrees even when ignited eliminating resistance of the hose during processes.