FILTAIR® SWX Series Stationary Fume Extractors
Wall or column mounted fume extraction systems designed specifically for welding. The powerful high volume system with a MERV 15 FilTek XL filter is ideal for fabrication shops, manufacturing and training centers.
- Base Model Starting at:
- $2,999.00 List Price (US$)
Miller FilTek XL Filter Technology
- Has longer filter life - up to 2 times that of treated cellulous filters.
- Superior filtering of up to 95% of weld fume particulates.
- FilTek XL's surface loading filters vs. competitors depth loading filters gives Miller filters advantages that benefit you:
- Easier and more complete filter cleaning results in longer filter life.
- More efficient air flow thru the filter results in lower operating costs and stronger suction power for a cleaner work space.
Self-Cleaning or Disposable Filter Models
- The SWX-D model with disposable filter is designed for light manufacturing with lower arc times.
- The SWX-S self-cleaning model is designed for the manufacturing environment with higher arc on times and light or heavy fume emitting weld processes.
Self-Cleaning (SWX-S) technology
- Self-cleaning mechanism is easy to use. Just push a button to activate the pulse cleaning cycle that lasts about 1 minute. Surface loaded weld fume particulate is removed from the filter and safely deposited in the storage/disposal drawer.
Cleaner Air with FilTek XL Technology
Easy to Operate Extraction Arm
Filter Pressure Gauge
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|General specifications||Input Power|
115 VAC/1-Ph/60 Hz at approx. 11.9 A
|Net Weight||SWX-D: 130 lb (92 kg) SWX-S: 195 lb (92 kg)|
H: 34.5 in (876 mm)
W: 27.25 in (692 mm)
D: SWX-D 29 in (737 mm)
D: SWX-S 33 in (838 mm)
490 square feet (45.52 square meters)
|Nominal Airflow||Accu-Rated 875 CFM (413 L/sec) per arm. Each motor output: 1,200 CFM|
Approx. 71.2 dBA at 5 ft (1.5 m)
1 HP, 3450 RPM
|Number of Filters|
1 filter cartridge
|In-Plant Maintenance and Repair|
|Warranty||With the best coverage in the industry, Miller's True Blue® Warranty [PDF] delivers unparalleled peace-of-mind.|
|STATIONARY WALL MOUNT EXTRACTOR WITH DISPOSABLE FILTER||300599||$2999.00|
|STATIONARY WALL MOUNT EXTRACTOR WITH SELF-CLEANING FILTER||300600||$5795.00|
|PKG,SWX-D, FEB-1 BLOWER AND SA-W807, (7 FT ARM)||951513||$6600.00|
|PKG,SWX-D, FEB-1 BLOWER AND SA-W810-WM, (10FT ARM)||951514||$6714.00|
|PKG,SWX-D, FEB-1 BLOWER AND SA-W812-WM, (12FT ARM)||951515||$6833.00|
|PKG,SWX-S, FEB-1 BLOWER AND SA-W807-WM, (7 FT ARM)||951516||$9396.00|
|PKG,SWX-S, FEB-1 BLOWER AND SA-W810-WM, (10FT ARM)||951517||$9510.00|
|PKG,SWX-S, FEB-1 BLOWER AND SA-W812-WM, (12FT ARM)||951518||$9629.00|
|PKG,SA-W807-WM DUAL ARM ADD-ON||951519||$4097.00|
|PKG,SA-W810-WM DUAL ARM ADD-ON||951520||$4211.00|
|PKG,SA-W812-WM DUAL ARM ADD-ON||951521||$4330.00|
* All prices are U.S. dollars and reflect Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the U.S. market. Tax, delivery and setup not included. Actual selling price determined by the Distributor. Prices are subject to change without notice. Additional items may be required for welding, such as shielding gas, consumables, and safety equipment.
Most Popular Accessories
Disposable Replacement Filter
Nanofiber Cartridge Filter features an ultra-thin surface webbing of tiny fibers to capture weld fumes on the surface of the filter instead of within. Filter Handles allow easy replacement of dirty filter cartridge with less mess, minimizing downtime.
Self - cleaning replacement filter
Nanofiber Cartridge Filter features an ultra-thin surface webbing of tiny fibers to capture weld fumes on the surface of the filter instead of within.
FUME EXTRACTION BLOWER
1 HP BLOWER. QUANITY OF 2 NEEDED FOR A DUAL ARM SYSTEM.
DUAL ARM ADD ON KIT
INCLUDES BACKDRAFT DAMPERS FOR DUAL ARM CONFIGURATION.
SWX HOOD LIGHT W/ARC SENSOR
The hood light with arc sensor illuminates the welding zone and enables the fume extractor to start automatically when welding begins. Field installed.
SA-W 8IN ARM DUCTING KIT
Includes a supporting bracket, collar and hardware for connecting an arm to existing duct work.