Trailblazer 275 LP
Unbeatable arc performance, independent generator and weld ouputs make this welder/generator perfect for construction, fabrication and maintenance/repair operations.
Cleaner and Stronger Generator Power
Smart-Cor technology in our new Trailblazer® includes a newly designed 10-degree skewed rotor and Wave Filter™ technology for a new level of clean generator power. The independent welder/generator power system means no interaction between jobsite tools and the welding arc.
Unbeatable Arc Performance
We’ve engineered the new Trailblazer to provide high-quality welds across a variety of applications— knowing quality welds begin with a quality arc. That’s why we’ve significantly improved the performance for all welding processes and made it easy to fine-tune the arc to match your personal preferences and welding style.
- Three Stick modes for optimized arc performance — XX18, XX10 and Gouge
- Two Wire modes for simplified setup — Solid and Flux-Core
- Three TIG modes for optimized arc performance — Auto-Stop™, Auto-Crater™ and Pulse
- NEW! TIG Pulse mode available for out-of-position welding, thin metals and stainless steel where a lower amount of heat is desired while welding
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Solid Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications
Innovative Packaging Design
Reversed generator airflow is an exclusive engine and generator packaging helps your equipment operate cooler and more efficiently. The engine is rotated toward the front to create more efficient airflow — reducing the size and sound output.
Quieter and Better Sound
A quieter jobsite is a safer, more efficient and more comfortable place to work. That’s why Miller engineers built the Trailblazer® to run up to 68% more quietly than previous models. That means your crew can communicate more easily, start jobs earlier, end later, and complete more work around hospitals, businesses and residential areas.
Smaller and Lighter Design
The new Trailblazer features Smart-Cor™ and a new internal design – allowing more room on trucks and trailers – leaving space for other equipment and tools. Plus, they’re easier to move safely around jobsites.
|XMT® 350 VS ArcReach™||907224002|
|XMT® 450 VS ArcReach™||907481002|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951588|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951584|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® S-Gun™||951589|
|SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS ArcReach™ with Bernard® Q300 Gun||951581|
Spec Sheet (ENG)
Package Selector Guide
How to Choose Chart
|DC TIG (DC GTAW)|
|Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) DC|
|Flux Cored (FCAW)|
|Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging (PAC) with Optional Spectrum Models|
|Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)|
|General specifications||Rated Output|
CC/DC Stick/TIG: 275 Amps at 28 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle
CV/DC 275 Amps at 28 Volts, 100% Duty Cycle
|Welding Amperage Range|
CC/DC Stick/TIG: 10 - 275 Amps
CV/DC MIG/FCAW: 10 -35 Volts
|Net Weight||459 pounds|
|Generator Power 104DegF|
Peak: 11,000 watts
Continuous: 10,500 watts
Kohler CH 25, 25 HP at 3,600 RPM
3 Year Mfg. Warranty
20" Wide x 28" High x 40.5" long
|Farm and Ranch|
|Field Maintenance and Repair|
|In-Plant Maintenance and Repair|
|Stainless Steel Welding|
|TRAILBLAZER 275 LP (KOHLER) W/EXCEL POWER, GFCI||907691||$7,304.00|
* All prices are U.S. dollars and reflect Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the U.S. market. Tax, delivery and setup not included. Actual selling price determined by the Distributor. Prices are subject to change without notice. Additional items may be required for welding, such as shielding gas, consumables, and safety equipment.