Big Blue® 350 PipePro® System
Designed exclusively for pipeline work
The Big Blue 350 PipePro System provides optimum welding performance and reliability in the dirtiest, harshest environments a welder encounters. Pipeliners everywhere will appreciate its rugged design, outstanding arc performance, and cost-reducing capabilities.
Miller Big Blue® 350 PipePro®
This easy-to-use diesel welder/generator delivers rugged and reliable performance in harsh conditions. With easy arc starts and better arc control, the Big Blue 350 PipePro improves arc performance to produce consistent welds.
- 40 percent less noise improves work site communication and safety.
- The Vault — a sealed aluminum case-protects the circuit board from dust, dirt, moisture, and heat.
- 12,000 watts of peak single-phase auxiliary power runs multiple jobsite tools.
- 20 percent greater fuel efficiency helps reduce fuel costs.
- Tier 4i compliant - helps meet tough EPA emission requirements.
- Compact size and weight optimizes truck space.
- Auto Remote Sense™ (ARS) eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Tough LINE-X® cover provides superior corrosion, abrasion, and impact protection.
- Optional stainless steel package is available.
- CSA, IEC, and NEMA compliant.
Hobart Brothers Fabshield® 79T8
This Self-Shielded Flux Cored tubular wire is specifically designed for pipeline applications.
- No shielding gas required.
- Fast-freezing, easy-to-remove slag decreases time spent cleaning weld beads.
- All-position welding, including good vertical-down performance, reduces fatigue and weld cycle time.
- Ideal for multi-pass welding on deep-groove pipe weld butt joints.
Miller Wireless Remote Hand Control
This completely cordless design increases project productivity, saves money, and improves operator safety.
- Settings can be easily changed and controlled at the point of use.
- "Plug-and-play" capabilities make remote control easy to use.
- Extends remote welding control range to 300 feet for jobsite mobility.
- Eliminates costly cord failures.
- Improves weld quality with precise operator control.
- Belt clip keeps the remote secure and accessible.
Bernard PipePro® Dura-Flux™
Truly an integrated product, this gun features a dual schedule switch that easily connects to the SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8 HD dual schedule feature for wire feed speed adjustment while welding.
- Internal trigger leads mean no trigger cord to get caught on pipe or surrounding equipment.
- Replaceable liner allows power cable maintenance.
- Comfortable handle and lightweight, rotatable Hi-Viz™ neck reduce user fatigue and improve weld puddle visibility.
Miller SuitCase® X-TREME™ 8 HD
This voltage-sensing, heavy-duty wire feeder features numerous performance-driven benefits.
- High-torque motor can handle the large or small diameter Flux Cored wires with ease.
- Improved motor control allows for incredible precision and arc control.
- Super tough and durable polypropylene case stands up to the elements.
- Dual schedule operation when connected to the PipePro® Dura-Flux™ gun provides ideal reduction in wire feed speed in Schedule B for the overhead position.