Welding Design & Fabrication: Slashing Welding Preheat Time
Our friends and Welding Design & Fabrication recently ran with Steve Latvis’ article on induction heating at Topp’s Mechanical in Tecumseh, Neb.
With induction heating Topp’s Mechanical has a solution that exceeds the quality standards of its heat-treatment applications and provides significant operational benefits including:
• Faster time-to-temperature;
• Consistent heating throughout the entire part;
• Easier to apply/wrap heat;
• Greater reliability and lower consumable costs;
• More efficient use of labor; and
• Improved employee safety.
Read the whole story by clicking here!
Then check out these videos:
Induction Heating on P1 Headers
Discussing Induction Heating & the ProHeat 35
Ease of Use