Revamped Build With Blue Offer Available Until June 30
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. today announced a revamp of the popular Build with Blue™ rebate offer. Between April 1 and June 30, 2014, customers who purchase qualifying Miller® equipment along with additional Miller or Hobart® products totaling at least $85 on the same invoice will receive an $85 mail-in rebate on the total purchase amount.
In addition to the rebate offer, one qualified rebate entry will be drawn every month to win $850 — in honor of the Miller 85th anniversary celebration.
“As Miller marks its 85th anniversary, much has changed in how we build our world. But one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to serve the hardworking people who weld,” said Rich Thompson, vice president of marketing for Miller Electric Mfg. Co. “It continues to be an honor and a privilege to help advance the art and craft of welding, making it easier, more productive and more fulfilling.”
Prices for the eligible equipment list referenced below reflect the Miller suggested price (MSP) before the applied rebate.
Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™ Plasma cutter — $1,807 MSP
- Generating 40 amps, the 21-pound machine can slice through 5/8-inch mild steel at 15 inches per minute. Great new features include quick-connect ground cable with more flexibility and a heavy duty clamp that’s smaller and easier to handle; Ultra-Quick Connect™ torch cable for portability and interchangeability of hand-held or machine torches; long- or short-body machine torches; and automated cutting options like CNC integration kits for remote trigger, ok-to-move signal and voltage sensing.
Multimatic™ 200 MIG/TIG/Stick welder — $2,004 MSP
- A durable, impact-resistant polycarbonate case protects this all-in-one portable multiprocess welding power source capable of performing MIG, Stick and TIG welding processes in one compact design. The system weighs only 29 pounds and connects to common 120- and 230-volt power receptacles with the Miller-exclusive MVP™ (multi-voltage plug).
Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ with MVP™ MIG welder— $1,159 MSP
- This MIG welder packs a class-leading 3/8-inch-thick welding capacity into a highly portable case. Featuring Auto-Set™ to eliminate the need to set voltage and wire feed speed, and MVP for quick and tool-less change over between 120V and 230V input power, this unit is ideal for welding in maintenance, farm, home, hobbyist and personal-use applications.
Millermatic® 212 Auto-Set™ MIG welder— $1,878 MSP
- This machine features a 210-amp unit with a higher duty cycle for making longer welds on thicker material. Welds material from 22 gauge to 3/8-inch thickness in a single pass.
Syncrowave® 210 TIG/Stick welder — $2,678 MSP
- The new inverter-based welder with operator-friendly interface, is AC/DC TIG and DC Stick-capable — with the ability to weld up to 1/4-inch-thick material in a single pass. It is anchored by innovative technologies and is the first Miller TIG welder to include the Pro-Set™ feature, which takes the guesswork out of setting weld parameters by offering preset controls designed by Miller weld engineers. Miller-exclusive Auto-Line™ technology and MVP allow for easy hookup to any input voltages within 115 – 230 V with no manual linking, providing reliable input power regardless of welding conditions.
Bobcat™ 250 EFI welder/generator — $4,510 MSP
- The Bobcat 250 engine-driven welder/generator with EFI reduces fuel use up to 27 percent, lowers noise by as much as 33 percent, and is 5 inches shorter and up to 55 pounds lighter than previous models. The welder/generator offers 40 to 275 amps for both DC Stick/TIG and AC TIG/Stick applications, and 17 to 28 volts of output power when matched with a wire feeder for MIG or Flux-Cored welding. Rated at 104 degrees Fahrenheit, the machine offers 12,000 watts peak and 10,500 watts continuous power.
Customers will receive the rebate approximately four weeks following submission of the mail-in rebate form. For more information on the Build with Blue rebate offer, customers can visit their local distributor or MillerWelds.com/buildwithblue.