PREVIEW: 2012 Griffin King of the Hammers
The 2012 Griffin King of the Hammers presents the ultimate test ground for off-road manufacturer Blue Torch Fabworks’ equipment, and after three years of competing in KOH, BTF still loves building new products for the race. The Miller Welders-branded race vehicle will make its debut Feb. 10 in the KOH race.
Check out the build and visit KOH sponsor Miller Welders and Blue Torch Fabworks on Miller Welders Way for hands-on product demos and FREE weld support, equipment access and pit repair.
Products available include:
- Diversion™ 180 TIG welders: this easy-to-use welder can connect to 115V or 230V power and features a digital display for accurate adjustment of weld settings.
- Dynasty® 200 Series TIG welders: this welder combines advanced inverter technology with Auto-Line™ technology, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry.
- Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ MIG welders with MVP™: featuring a 30- to 210-amp MIG welding output and a great low-end arc for sheet metal work.
- Millermatic® 212 Auto-Set™ MIG welders: also 210-amp units, but with a higher duty cycle for making longer welds on thicker material.
- Spoolmate™ 200 Series spool guns: offering reliable and economical direct-connect solutions for home hobbyists and light fabricators looking for smooth feeding of aluminum wire.
- Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™ Plasma cutters with XT40 Torch: a 21-lb. plasma cutter with the power to cut 5/8-in. mild steel in a single pass.
- F-Series ArcStation™: portable welding workbenches with a folding design, convenient handle and wheels that offer the ability to take the 74-lb. bench to the jobsite or to move freely around a shop or garage.
- Auto-darkening welding helmets, gloves, welding jackets and other protective apparel from the line of Arc Armor® welding protection.
Happen to be a driver? Look for your KOH/Miller Welders decal in your driver registration packets. And best of luck on race day!